O SQUARE MEDIA ONLINE NEWS

A MANIFESTO DELIVERED BY SAMUEL ABOAGYE ANTWI AS AN ASPIRANT FOR THE SRC GENERAL SECRETARY POSITION ON FRIDAY. 2ND JULY 2021 AT THE E. K OSEI ASSEMBLY HALL.



Robertson Davies said and I quote ‘no one needs a word processor when he has an efficient secretary’
The Chairperson of the EC, Official of the Independent Electoral Commission, The Principal, The Chaplain And The Associate Chaplain, Senior Members Present, Junior Member, Co- Aspirants, Ladies and Gentlemen. Good evening to you all. I deem it a great honor to be called upon to deliver my manifesto and also share my vision with u. I am in the person of Samuel Aboagye Antwi, a level 200 student offering B. ED ICT AND MATHEMATICS who has showed interest in running for the position of the SRC general secretary of this noble institution PRESBYTERIAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION for the 2021/2022 academic year. 
.As a member of the school and having witnessed how the outgoing executives have contribute to the development of the school I say ayekoo to you. I Samuel Aboagye Antwi am a dedicated individual who want to contribute my quota to the council and the school as a whole. I believe that I am suitable for the role of the SRC general secretary position because I have requisite skills and experience that would be a great additive to the student representative council and the students as a whole.
The Chairperson, after critically observing the situations in this school, I realized that there is a great problem in effective communication. Students has to rely on other schools to get vital information about their academic works. In  solving this problem, my vision is to help bridge the gap for communication between students and the administration. 
To bridge the communication gap I will’
Ensure that I act as an information and reference point for the student body and the administration.
Ensure proper records keeping and accurate writings to ensure effective and efficient development decision
For easy access of information, work with the IT department to help create a mobile app for the SRC to disseminate information easily and conveniently 
In my own little way I will increase student participation in SRC activities by making information available to them regardless of their location.
Update students by having an exclusive recap of SRC activities on ADINKAFO NEWS every Friday

My vision and missions will only be a reality only if u vote me into power.
Lastly I am an advocate for teamwork and as the saying goes teamwork makes dreams work, I strongly believe if we come together and work collectively and not independently we will be able to see our visions come through. 
I hereby plead with you all the electorate to vote for Samuel Aboagye Antwi number 3 on the ballot paper. A vote for Samuel is a vote for effective and efficient communication. Thank you

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post